Dr. Elbert Maurice Henderson has been in practice for over 30 years. He and his staff are dedicated to providing the highest level of general dentistry care to patients.
Dr. Henderson received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree for the University of Detroit in 1974. In 1976, he opened his private practice in Southfield, MI.
Significant Work Experience
• Wayne County Community College - Greenfield Campus Instructor for Dental Assistants Program
• Huron Valley Correctional Facility - State of Michigan Resident Dentist, providing care to male and female inmates
• Dedicated Dental (organization founded with the purpose of providing dental care to patients infected with HIV)
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
• Member of the Northeast Regional Board of Dentistry
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Member of the Wolverine Dental Society
• Kappa Alpha PSI Fraternity
• NAACP - National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (Life Member)
Information about Dr. is coming soon!